Writing should be submitted according to these following restrictions:
- Manuscript should be written in English and be submitted online via journal website. Author must login in order to make submission. Online registration will be charged at no cost.
- Manuscript should be contains at least 2.000 words and should not exceed 10 pages A4 including figures and tables, contain no appendix, written using Open Office Text Document (.odt) or Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) with margin for top, right and bottom is 2cm and 2.5cm for left.
- Title, Abstract, and Keywords should be written in English and Indonesian
- Title should be less than 15 words : title case, small caps, centered, bold, font type Times New Roman (TNR) and single spaced. Font size 16 for Indonesian title and 14 for English title.
- Abstract contains neither pictures nor tables, justified, in 10 TNR and single spaced. The titles are ‘Abstract’ (in English) and ‘Abstrak’ (in Indonesian): justified, bold, in 12 TNR and single spaced. Indonesian abstract should not exceed 250 words and English abstract should not exceed 150 words.
- Keywords contain three to five words separated with coma, justified, in 10 TNR and single spaced.
- The body of the writing should be in 1 cm spaced two columns, justified, in 11 TNR, and single spaced.
- Manuscript body should be:
- Written in two columns, justified, TNR 11, spasi 1, first line indent 5 mm, colom spacing 1 cm.
- Consist of four main sections: Introduction, Main Content (Method/Material/etc), Result and Discussion, and Conclusion; followed by acknowledgment and References.
- Heading should be made in four levels. Level five cannot be accepted.
- Heading 1: title case, small caps, left aligned, bold, 14 TNR, single spaced, Roman numbered followed by dot (e.g. I. INTRODUCTION)
- Heading 2: title case, left aligned, bold, 11 TNR, single spaced, Capital numbered followed by dot (e.g. A. Experiment)
- Heading 3: title case, left aligned, italic, 11 TNR, single spaced, numbered by number followed by closed bracket (e.g. 1) Field Experiment)
- Heading 4 is not recommended, however, it could still be accepted with the format of: sentence case, left indent 5 mm, hanging indent 5 mm, italic, 11 TNR, single spaced, numbered by small cap followed by closed bracket (e.g. a) Field experiment result)
- Figure and table should be in black and white, and if it made in color, it should be readable when it later printed in black and white. Figure and table should be clearly readable and in a proportional measure to the overall page. Caption should be numbered, in 10 TNR and single spaced. For layouting purpose, please provide the respective captioned figure/table in with extension .tif/.jpg/.jpeg within a particular folder apart from the manuscript.
- Mathematical equation should be clearly written, numbered orderly, and accompanied with any information needed.
- Header and footer including page number must not be used. All hypertext links and section bookmarks will be removed from papers. If you need to refer to an Internet email address or URL in your paper, you must type out the address or URL fully in Regular font.
- Citation and Reference are written according to IEEE style
- Citations numbering should be numbered in , , , ... format, according to appearance order.
- Wikipedia, personal blog, or non scientific website is not allowed to be taken into account.
- Primary references should be at least 80% from at least ten references.
- References shoul be taken from the late five years.
- Detail referencing manual can be seen in the ‘writing layout manual’ that can be downloaded here.
The Board is authorized to Reject a manuscript based on peer reviewer advice and Make a necessary changes or adjustment related with language properties without altering the substance. Substance editing would be consulted with the author first
Copyright of Journal of Mechatronics, Electrical Power, and Vehicular Technology. Powered by OJS